Re: Ruby 3.0 enabled in unstable

Hi,

On Fri, Oct 01, 2021 at 04:36:43PM -0300, Lucas Kanashiro wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> This is just a FYI that ruby3.0 is now enabled by ruby-defaults in unstable.
> From now on, building packages in unstable will trigger tests and build
> extensions for both, 2.7 and 3.0.
>
> I'll be rebuilding all the reverse dependencies again using the packages in
> unstable and report to all of you the status, so we can start to file bugs
> against packages failing to build with ruby3.0.

I had to revert this. as ruby3.0 is only built for amd64, arm64, and
ppc64el. This means ruby-all-dev, and consequentially gem2deb, are
uninstallable in all but those architectures.

I made one upload to unstable doing the revert, and another one to
experimental re-enabling ruby3.0 so we can still proceed with the test
rebuilds.