Re: RFS: ruby-money 6.16.0-1

On 20 September 2021 8:41:11 am IST, Leandro Cunha <leandrocunha016@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Sun, Sep 19, 2021 at 7:15 PM Pirate Praveen <praveen@onenetbeyond.org>
>wrote:
>
>> On ശ, സെപ്റ്റം 18, 2021 at 17:02, Leandro Cunha
>> <leandrocunha016@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > The following packages are ready to be uploaded (I also verified the
>> > points listed on
>> > http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Ruby/Packaging#Requesting_Sponsorship).
>> >
>> > Could you please sponsor them?
>> >
>> > ruby-money 6.16.0-1
>> >
>> > Salsa: https://salsa.debian.org/leandrocunha/ruby-money
>> >

>> Looks like you imported the dsc file or included all Debian changes in
>> a single commit here

You still have all changes in a single commit.

Make different commits for - update standards version, update debhelper compat, remove empty plugins directory etc this helps in reviewing changes and debugging in case of problems.

and finally update the changelog as a separate commit (this helps when branching and merging for example for backports or stable updates).