Re: RFS: resending vagrant-librarian-puppet to unstable

Hi,

On 21-08-21 19:41:24, Gabriel Filion wrote:
> One of my packages was bumped out of testing during the freeze because
> of a dependency problem in one of its requirements, ruby-puppet-forge
> (e.g.  #978228)

This bug is still open, and due to its severity blocking migration. If
this is not of concern anymore, please close the bug accordingly.

> I've just looked at the state of things and if I understand correctly,
> the dependency issues were fixed in #976270
>
> So normally by now we should be able to simply resend the package
> vagrant-librarian-puppet to have it automatically migrate to testing
> again.

We can't 'resend' a package, because it's already there.

What we could do is to upload 0.9.2-3, which would probably be a good
idea anyway, as there are some commits available in the repo which would
be good to make available.

Would you be up to prepare such a new release, and document the changes
in d/changelog? If so, please ping me afterwards, and I'll handle the
upload.

Cheers,
Georg