Re: weird bundler version on buster

Hello Joao!

Bundler is shipped both as a debian package and as a rubygem, so I think it is likely that you have the debian package installed through apt (which is at version 1.17.3 in your system), and also the rubygem installed through `gem install`  (at version 2.1.4).

If you run `gem info bundler`, which result do you get?

Regards,

David.