Rails 6.1 transition

Hi,

This is a short information about the status:

- puma was blocked by an issue in ruby-async-rspec/ruby-rspec-memory, but I
think I got this fixed yesterday

- there was another block due to ruby-warnings not having been built from
source, but this is fixed as well and the package should migrate in a day

- I fixed the build issue of rails. I had to disable a test, but considering
that upstream is fixing quite a lot of race conditions in these tests at the
moment, I think this is justified. So it now builds and tests successfully.

- I went through the list of all packages showing regressions or becoming
uninstallable, and uploaded either versions with Rails 6.1 support to unstable
or fixed the build issues. As far as I can see, the majority will migrate in 1-
2 days.

- I've added 'Breaks' statements to rails where it broke the package build. And
we still have to do one more upload with the changes I already pushed to git.
But we have to wait for a few hours till ruby-globalid 0.6 hits the archive.

Hopefully the fog will clear in two days and we'll have a clear picture of what
else needs to be done to make that transition happen. But I think the last days
were a big step towards this transition.

Regards, Daniel
--
Regards,
Daniel Leidert <dleidert@debian.org> | https://www.wgdd.de/