Re: ruby-cssminify

Dear Klaumi,

Le Fri, Feb 12, 2021 at 11:24:32PM +0100, Klaumi Klingsporn a écrit :
> Am / On Wed, 10 Feb 2021 23:26:46 +0100
> schrieb / wrote Cédric Boutillier <boutil@debian.org>:
>
> > There is a helper script "./setup-project-mentors" in the
> > main repo.
>
> O.k, it worked after I put my salsarc file into the meta
> directory. There were error messages, but it created
> the repository in mentors and I could push my git there.
>
> I also ran the build-script inculding the tests again: all
> works fine :-)
>
> BTW: My lintian wants an empty new line at the end of the
> control file, so I put it there again ;-)

lintian wanted just the new line character, but you added an extra
space, which generated another lintian warning. So I fixed that.
Otherwise, everything was fine for me. I moved the repo under the
ruby-team main namespace (the one pointed to by the VCS-* fields in
debian/control), and uploaded the package.

Best wishes,