ruby-cssminify

Hello team,

you might remember: My original intent to work on some
ruby-packages was to bring back webgen into Debian.

When starting building my personal packages of webgen I
didn't even know that a ruby css-minify programm exists and
built my packages without any dependency to cssminify. This
worked because the former maintainer disabled the rake-tests
with
 'export DH_RUBY_IGNORE_TESTS=ruby...'.
But also the installed program worked fine, without
minifying css-files of course - so I didn't care.

With tests enabled the ruby-tests.rake fails without having
cssminify installed in the build environment, which cannot
happen as long as cssminify cannot be installed as Debian
package.

So, my next step was to build a package of ruby-cssminify,
which I just finished.

Lintian has nothing to grouse (beside the warning about this
installed empty directory) and

gem2deb-test-runner  PASS, there is only a Deprecation
Warning:
"Using `should` from rspec-expectations' old `:should`
syntax without explicitly enabling the syntax is
deprecated. Use the new `:expect` syntax or explicitly
enable `:should` with `config.expect_with(:rspec) { |c|
c.syntax = :should }` instead. Called from
/tmp/autopkgtest-lxc.e70dyltc/downtmp/build.xrJ/src/spec/cssminify_spec.rb:13:in
`block (3 levels) in <top (required)>'."
I think that can be ignored for now.

I also filed the necessary ITP-bug: #982260.

At the moment the packages git resides in my namespace
at salsa: https://salsa.debian.org/klaumi/ruby-cssminify

So what's next?

Do I have the rights to start a new project in the groups
namespace at salsa so that my project can be merged there?

Does anybody have time to have a look into my packaging?
(It's my first new package)

Thanks for your attention!

Klaumi

-----