RFS: jgrep, facterdb, ruby-rspec-puppet-facts

Hello,

I've done some more work packaging dependencies for puppet-development-kit. The three new packages here are the last ones that need to enter NEW for pdk's depdendencies!

Apart from those, I'll now only need to package a more recent version of ruby-hitimes, and then finish with puppet-development-kit itself.

I've sent my work on all three packages to salsa and updated the project list and mrconfig files in the meta repository.

Could someone please review my work on jgrep, facterdb and ruby-rspec-puppet-facts and send the packages for me, or send me correction suggestions if needed?

Note: the salsa-ci pipelines currently fail for facterdb and ruby-rspec-puppet-facts since their depdendencies are not in. Each package in turn requires the next (e.g. rspec-puppet-facts requires facterdb; facterdb requires jgrep)

Thanks in advance!