Re: ruby-team.pages.debian.net | added my workflow-paper as CONTRIBUTING page (!1)

Am / On Sun, 29 Nov 2020 15:37:17 +0100
schrieb / wrote Klaumi Klingsporn <klaumikli@gmx.de>:

> > Please just split your contribution howto in separate
> > pages and put them into the _contributing directory.
> > Please take care of the contents and well written YAML
> > frontmatter like the description.
>
> Dear Daniel,
>
> just did it, but pushed it only to the fork in my
> name-space at salsa for now, so you can have a look
> first.

Now I finally wnted to push the changes to the teams
repository, but:

remote: GitLab: You are not allowed to push code to
protected branches on this project. To
salsa.debian.org:ruby-team/ruby-team.pages.debian.net.git !
[remote rejected] master -> master (pre-receive hook
declined)

Klaumi

-----
Klaumi Klingsporn