Re: ruby-faraday 1.0 transition soon

On Mon, Nov 30, 2020 at 23:19, Pirate Praveen <praveen@onenetbeyond.org> wrote:
Though most failures seems this, which is a missing dependency in ruby-faraday.

/usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/rubygems/specification.rb:1398:in `rescue in block in activate_dependencies': Could not find 'ruby2_keywords' (>= 0) among 87 total gem(s) (Gem::MissingSpecError)

So I will run meta/build again with this fixed.

With this fixed, failed packages are https://people.debian.org/~praveen/ruby-faraday-meta-build/failures.txt

and I have updated status of each failed package here,
https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby-faraday/-/snippets/504

Thanks to Utkarsh for quickly fixing ruby-gh and ruby-behance. Now we only have to fix ruby-vcr.