Re: ruby-faraday 1.0 transition soon

On Mon, Nov 30, 2020 at 22:58, Pirate Praveen <praveen@onenetbeyond.org> wrote:
Hi,

ruby-faraday 1.0 was in experimental for quite some time. I have updated it to 1.1.0 now and planning to upload to unstable in 2 days if there is no objection.

Here is the meta/build logs https://people.debian.org/~praveen/ruby-faraday-meta-build/

Some of those failed packages are already fixed in experimental. Help is welcome to double check the build logs and file bugs. Let me know and we can divide the tasks.

Though most failures seems this, which is a missing dependency in ruby-faraday.

/usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/rubygems/specification.rb:1398:in `rescue in block in activate_dependencies': Could not find 'ruby2_keywords' (>= 0) among 87 total gem(s) (Gem::MissingSpecError)

So I will run meta/build again with this fixed.