Re: RFS: ruby-js-regex 3.4.0-1

Hiya,

On Thu, Aug 27, 2020 at 6:31 PM Pirate Praveen <praveen@onenetbeyond.org> wrote:
> We don't need to package every development dependency, only those required for functional tests need to be packaged. So mutant-rspec may be used in tests, codecov could be ignored. But currently tests are not enabled. You can try to include tests by switching to github tarballs in watch file and then enable tests.

I took a quick look at it and it seems that mutant-rspec needs mutant
and rspec-core. And then mutant furthermore needs a bunch of other
packages and so on.
I think it's best to not take this route here and leave the tests
disabled. I don't think it's worth packaging so many things just to
enable tests.

Please let me know if you have unlike opinion on this.

- u