Re: [Reminder] Ruby team meeting tomorrow (04-09-2020) at 1630 UTC

On Thu, Sep 03, 2020 at 10:58:45PM +0530, Utkarsh Gupta wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We have a Ruby team meeting tomorrow, 04th September at 1630 UTC.

Thanks for organizing.

> This will *not* be *yet another* meeting, we'll try to be more
> interactive, perhaps a Jitsi call (with, of course, discussions on IRC
> as well for those don't want to join, etc).

I don't think this will work. It's either on IRC, or it's not.

That said, I think we can try using Meetbot for the minutes, but that
will require a lot of discipline from the people taking notes, so that
the minutes produced are comprehensible for someone who was not at the
Jitsi call.