Re: Ruby Team BoF in DC20?

Hi Utkarsh,

On 08/05/2020 15:02, Utkarsh Gupta wrote:
> I still haven't proposed a BoF for DC20 yet mostly because:
> a) Not sure if DC20 will still happen or not!?
> b) I am not sure if my parents are going to let me go :/
>
> Should I still propose a BoF anyway?

Personally I don't see a problem but it'd be good to have at least
someone from the team willing to attend (if there is a debconf).

> Alternatively, we have an online MiniDeb{Camp/Conf}[1] happening from
> 28th to 31st May.
> The CfP for the same is open and I was wondering if we should propose
> a BoF there instead?

That'd be interesting IMO. This is the first online MiniDC and we all
can attend :)

Moreover, I think with an online BoF we can have more people
participating than usual and collect better feedback. This is also a
good opportunity to see each others' face again (not just IRC :).
However, we need to coordinate this well mostly because of the timezone,
our team is well spread and we'd need to find a suitable time for everyone.

Cheers!

--
Lucas Kanashiro