Re: Ruby Team BoF in DC20?

Hi all,

On Mon, Mar 2, 2020 at 4:19 AM Utkarsh Gupta <utkarsh@debian.org> wrote:
> I hope to be around there and willing to facilitate the same.
> Would people be interested? Remotely or otherwise?
>
> Given that we have CfP for DC20 open, I'd be happy to propose this if
> we have a mutual consent over it.

I still haven't proposed a BoF for DC20 yet mostly because:
a) Not sure if DC20 will still happen or not!?
b) I am not sure if my parents are going to let me go :/

Should I still propose a BoF anyway?

Alternatively, we have an online MiniDeb{Camp/Conf}[1] happening from
28th to 31st May.
The CfP for the same is open and I was wondering if we should propose
a BoF there instead?

Let me know what y'all think about this.

Best,
Utkarsh