Re: Salsa team, and updating ruby-build

Am Montag, den 06.04.2020, 02:02 -0700 schrieb Piper McCorkle:
> On 4/6/20 12:28 AM, Piper McCorkle wrote:
> > once I get the changes pushed to Salsa

I've accepted you.

Please wait for one of the maintainers to give you an ok to push a new upstream
version to ruby-team!

> I've made a fork for the time being, in case someone would like to
> take a look: https://salsa.debian.org/pmc-guest/ruby-build

From a very quick look:

You might want to update the Homepage filed in d/control and the Source field
in d/copyright and probably everything d/upstream/metadata (note, that Name and
Contact are obsolete here; the information from Contact goes into d/copyright
as Upstream-Contact).

The build-depends contain a debhelper entry which is obsolete if you use
debhelper-compat.

There are several lintian issues to address:
https://salsa.debian.org/pmc-guest/ruby-build/-/jobs/650340

And I wonder if it belongs into section devel, not ruby.

You might want to address these issues until you get an ok to push to ruby-
team.

Regards, Daniel