Re: RFS: ruby-gem-isolator

Am Samstag, den 04.04.2020, 23:28 +0000 schrieb kiran@disroot.org:

> I prepared the packaging of ruby-gem-isolator. It is lintian clean and tested
> with sbuild. Further
> information about this package can be accessed from the URL :
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/hacksk-guest/ruby-gem-isolator
>
> also like to add it to:
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby-gem-isolator
>
> Consider to review and upload it.

Hi Kiran,

same issues as in ruby-ruby-dep. I also saw that debian/upstream/metadata
contains the "FIXME" string in the Archive field. You probably want to remove
this string in both packages too.

I saw now that this package requires ruby-ruby-dep. So forget my question.
Still I wonder: are these tools still useful today?

Regards, Daniel