Fixing pcs which is blocking Ruby 2.7 transition

Hi Valentin,

Ruby 2.7 has now been made default (previously Ruby 2.5).
We're working on making ruby-defaults migrate to testing which is
being blocked by a couple of packages, out of which, one is pcs.
As per the logs[1], it seems that you just need to add:
Restrictions: allow-stderr in d/tests/control.

Hope you could do this asap and help us get Ruby 2.7 in testing :)
If you're not able to do it on your own, I'll be happy to fix this
myself via an NMU.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
Utkarsh