Re: Heads-up: major version update: ruby-http (from 3.3.0-2 to 4.4.1-1)

Hi Praveen,

On Fri, Apr 3, 2020 at 11:19 AM Pirate Praveen <praveen@onenetbeyond.org> wrote:
> It'd be better to share the reverse dependencies that fail to give a better idea of the impact.

ruby-twitter and ruby-webmock fail. But I'll take care of them myself
before the upload of ruby-http.

About ruby-twitter,
Recently, ruby-twitter's upstream rolled out a new release 7.0.0
(after 6.2.0 -- which is in the archive).
This release fixes a bunch of stuff, warnings, et al. I did the update
locally and everything went fine.
However, diaspora and rabbiter are the only rev-deps. Out of which,
diaspora will break.
But given diaspora is already broken in unstable, will it be okay to
upload ruby-twitter 7.0.0 to unstable?
Or should it go via experimental (if you want?) or something?

Best,
Utkarsh