Re: FYI: ruby-team/mentors and changes affecting creating repositories or pushing to repositories

Am Freitag, den 03.04.2020, 22:04 +0200 schrieb Daniel Leidert:

> it had come to our attention that developers were able to create Git
> repositories inside the ruby-team's salsa presence, but where unable to push to
> them, which might have been frustrating. The reason is a default setting in
> gitlab. After discussing the issue in todays IRC meeting we decided to
[..]

To clarify: The terms "developer" and "maintainer" refer to the role given in
ruby-team's gitlab group, not to the terms DD or DM.
https://salsa.debian.org/groups/ruby-team/-/group_members

Regards, Daniel