Re: Ruby team sprint -- Paris, Feb 3rd-7th 2020

Am Freitag, den 17.01.2020, 22:54 +0100 schrieb Cédric Boutillier:

> Fantastic news! The more, the merrier.
> Please don't hesitate to add yourself to the page. I will send on sunday a
> mail to debian-sprints@l.d.o to ask for more money. You will need to find
> some accommodation by yourself. If someone else is reading, wants to join the
> sprint and has no accommodation yet, maybe they can coordinate with you.
> Do you think to come for the whole week or just for a few days?

I'm planning on staying from February 2nd to 8th. I've checked the accomodation
situation via booking.c. Hotel costs for a single room are at least 600 Euro
near to the campus. Because of this I decided to  make a reservation at
Citadines Austerlitz too, although they are out of single rooms. Hotel costs
now are 780 Euros there for 6 nights. I can still change it till January 31st,
if a single room becomes available.

I'd therefor appreciate it, if you can get confirmation on what and how much
can be reimbursed as I'm doing this purely on my own money.

> Will we have the largest Debian sprint ever?

I hope so and I'm really looking forward to it :)

Regards, Daniel