Re: Ruby team sprint -- Paris, Feb 3rd-7th 2020

Hi Daniel,

Fantastic news! The more, the merrier.
Please don't hesitate to add yourself to the page. I will send on sunday a mail to debian-sprints@l.d.o to ask for more money. You will need to find some accommodation by yourself. If someone else is reading, wants to join the sprint and has no accommodation yet, maybe they can coordinate with you.
Do you think to come for the whole week or just for a few days?

Will we have the largest Debian sprint ever?

Cheers,

Cedric