Re: help needed for fixing ruby-github-markup test failure

On വ്യാ, Jan 16, 2020 at 22:55, Pirate Praveen <praveen@onenetbeyond.org> wrote:
A better diff is below and possibly ruby-html-pipeline change is the culprit (will check now),

ruby-html-pipeline was indeed the culprit here. But after switching to python3-docutils, one test is failing. I tried to follow the same approach as fixing the previous failure (puts the actual output with a patch and replace expected output with that), but it did not work. I have pushed my changes to salsa. Can someone try to fix this?