Re: Ruby team sprint -- accomodation etc.

Hi Cédric, all,

I planned to send this mail since quite some time, but failed to do --
sorry for this.

On 19-11-27 10:08:43, Cédric Boutillier wrote:
> I am a bit short on logistic power, and my initial idea of trying to
> find one place to host you all has failed.

Do you need any support? Not only in regards to logistics, but in
general?

> I asked on debian-devel-french@l.d.o if there are some ideas to
> organize the accomodation, and will let you know if something goes out
> from there.
>
> A possibility I mentionned on IRC a while ago is:
> https://www.citadines.com/fr/france/paris/citadines-austerlitz-paris.html
> which is about 120 euros for two per night. It is relatively close to
> the place of the sprint. It is not the cheapest
> you can find for a hotel room in Paris, but you have a garantee that
> there will be two single beds if needed.
>
> Depending on the feedback I get from the debian-devel-french@ list, you
> might have to arrange the accomodation by yourself (I can still give you
> some advice if needed), sorry for that.

I've checked the archive, and, as far as I see, there was only one
reply. Did you get any other responses in this regard?

Any further recommendation regarding hosting? Should we indeed organize
for ourselves?

See you soon,
Georg