Re: RFC: RM requests for ruby-upr, ruby-multipart-parser, and ruby-haml-contrib

Im lost here...

One of the decisions of removing, for example all the functionality of aws-sdk-v{1,2} in favor of having only aws-sdk-s3, is because ruby team is packaging gems for ruby webapps, not for endusers (as utkarsh commented some time ago in is favor)

Have ruby team any politics about why endusers would lost functionality because another app packaging?