RFC: RM requests for ruby-upr, ruby-multipart-parser, and ruby-haml-contrib

Hi there,

I filed the removal requests for coquelicot and ruby-haml-magic-translations
today. When I checked their build-dependencies I found

* ruby-upr,
* ruby-multipart-parser, and
* ruby-haml-contrib

to not have any other reverse dependencies (according to reverse-depends).
These packages don't have any critical bugs reported. But they are old and have
not seen any upstream development for years.

Please comment if you have any need for them or if you object to filing RM
requests.

Regards, Daniel