Re: bundler 2.1.4 is in testing \o/ (was: rails 5.2.3+dfsg-2 debci failure)

Hi again,

On Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 6:03 AM Utkarsh Gupta <utkarsh@debian.org> wrote:

> I fixed it. Hopefully 5.2.3+dfsg-3 should be good to go now.

So the rails regression with bundler is fixed  \o/
There was another regression for ruby-apollo-upload-server with rails'
recent upload; which I fixed both in upstream and in Debian.

I also fixed and uploaded chef to work with bundler (FTBFS against
bundler 2.1.4) on all $arch.

That said, bundler 2.1.4 has now migrated to testing happily (and the
bug count against it is now 0) \o/
I am assuming rails, too, will be migrating soon.

Just in case you find any regression wrt bundler or rails, let me know.

Best,
Utkarsh