RFS: ruby-tty-screen, ruby-tty-reader and ruby-tty-prompt

Hello,

I've just sent three more packages to salsa: ruby-tty-screen,
ruby-tty-reader and ruby-tty-prompt.

Could someone please review my work to make sure I haven't done
something wrong or forgotten details?

With those three, the list of "easy" packages in my project of getting
puppet-development-kit in debian will be exhausted. For the next steps I
will have to ask some questions to the team. Still, if the current three
can get all cleaned up and readied up for the debian archive, we will
have 11 of the 18 required new packages! (thanks to Cédric for sending
out the first four of those. it gave me the motivation I needed to jump
in :) )

Thanks!