RFS: ruby-wisper and ruby-necromancer

Hello,

I've pushed a bit more in my packaging work (and comprehension, thanks
all for the help on the IRC channel!) and I now have two more packages
that are ready: ruby-wisper and ruby-necromancer.

Can someone please review my work in the salsa repos of the same names?

I've had to add a build-dep to ruby-wisper since the spec_helper.rb file
unconditionally "require"s the coveralls library but it's not marked as
a development requirement in the gemspec.

I've reported this upstream:
https://github.com/krisleech/wisper/issues/182

Also, the necromancer library doesn't ship its .rspec file in the
published gem as a choice they made to avoid clutter in the releases.

For now I've added a patch in debian/patches/ that re-adds the file back
in so that tests pass. However, upstream recommended that I build with
code from github.
I'm not sure if I should keep that patch in the debian package, or if I
should change how upstream releases are downloaded, instead, so that I
get the .rspec file with the rest of the upstream files.

Thanks!