Re: RFS: ruby-tty-cursor and ruby-tty-spinner

On Sun, Feb 09, 2020 at 11:50:15PM (-0500), Gabriel Filion wrote:
> Hello team!
>
> I've finally started tackling the big pile of dependencies I need to
> clear up before getting puppet-development-kit in debian. Smaller bites
> will make the problem seem less humongous.
>
> I've just sent ruby-tty-cursor and ruby-tty-spinner to new projects of
> the same names in salsa.
>
> Could someone please review my work and either notify me if there's
> something that needs tweaking, or sponsor their upload?

Hi Gabriel !

Thanks for your work :-)

Just some little typos and remaining 'FIXME'

https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby-tty-cursor/commit/6a44758584dc749ddb1ca11a00144c82b37f7a1e#note_138147
https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby-tty-cursor/commit/70b4bd4d70792ee12e76bbdd64dcd9bc7000756d#note_138148
https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby-tty-spinner/commit/f1f72f9c34047760fca43505272fecffee4a4a40#note_138150

And more a question, in order to use the spec tests during the
build process, we could maybe import tarball from GitHub

Thanks,

Seb