Re: Last bit of the sprints :)

I felt really welcome as well, and had a lot of fun too.

Thanks so much everyone, it was inspiring!

El 9/2/20 a las 2:39, Daniel Leidert escribió:
Am Freitag, den 07.02.2020, 17:01 -0500 schrieb Utkarsh Gupta:

It was *very* lovely to meet you all IRL; IRC nicks finally have faces now
\o/

I, indeed, had a great time and I am going to miss all of this!
And I hope to have all the fun next year, too.
I feel exactly the same way. The week was fun and it was lovely to meet you
all!

Have a great time and safe travels <3
+1

FYI I wrote a draft for the blog and asked Antonio to review it. So hopefully
it gets published soon.

Greetings, Daniel