Re: autopkgtest passing, although gem2deb fails

Hey,

On 14/08/19 8:42 pm, Daniel Leidert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> can you please help me to examine, why this autopkgtest log shows "pass"
> instead of "fail"? gem2deb checking the dependencies actually fails missing
> jekyll. So why is this not reported as an autopkgtest failure? Any idea?
> Neither autopkgtest nor gem2deb have changed recently. Is this related to the
> apparmor issues reported in the log?
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby-jekyll-data/-/jobs/276476

Heh, that is plain weird.
Something more weird is this test log:
https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby-arbre/-/jobs/262117.
Pinging the same at #salsaci.

Also, just took a quick look at ruby-jekyll-data, it seems like
rubygems.org doesn't ship the test/* directory, which means testing for
autopkgtest doesn't make sense.
Maybe you could switch d/watch to point to github tarball instead and
import the missing directories from there.

Best,
Utkarsh