Re: Ruby team sprint(s)

On Mon, Aug 12, 2019 at 10:38:59PM -0300, Lucas Kanashiro wrote:
> Hi,

> Em 12 de agosto de 2019 14:05:20 BRT, Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@debian.org> escreveu:
> >On Sun, Aug 11, 2019 at 05:27:16PM +0200, Cédric Boutillier wrote:

oups! :) that maybe explains why I'm told I'm late for a few things...

> >> I opened a poll with these two dates. Feel free to add new slots.
> >>
> >> https://framadate.org/debian-ruby-sprint-2018-2019
> >>
> >> In the mean time, I will try to find a venue for the sprint.
> >> I hope to welcome you soon in Paris!
> >
> >All of those dates seem ok for me.
> >
> >But maybe we could try to do it in the week before FOSDEM, i.e. Jan
> >27-31?
> >https://fosdem.org/2020/

Oh! indeed! I added two new columns in the poll, for the week just
before, and just after fosdem. That should be the preferred dates.
Joining a larger debcamp could be nice, and I confirm that Brussels is
only 1,5 hour away from Paris by train.

So please vote again for these weeks, and in case of ties, the week
before Fosdem will be chosen.