Re: Ruby team sprint(s)

Dear team members,

I maintain my proposition to hold a Ruby sprint in Paris.
Do we plan to have a 5-day sprint as the last two times? I think it was
a good format to have a lot of things done.

If we aim for December or January, I can propose the following slots:
(with a slight preference for the first two slots)
- from December 16 until December 20 (2018)
- from January 6 until January 10 (2019)
- from January 13 until January 17 (2019)

I opened a poll with these two dates. Feel free to add new slots.

https://framadate.org/debian-ruby-sprint-2018-2019

In the mean time, I will try to find a venue for the sprint.
I hope to welcome you soon in Paris!