Re: RFS: ruby-jekyll-gist

On Tue, Jan 29, 2019 at 5:30 PM Lucas Kanashiro <kanashiro@debian.org> wrote:

Hi Utkarsh,

On 1/29/19 1:06 AM, Utkarsh Gupta wrote:
Hi Lucas,

On Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 2:09 AM Utkarsh Gupta <guptautkarsh2102@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I've updated the Debian package of the Ruby gem jekyll-gist. The package was
tested on meta/build and was successfully built. It was also lintian clean.
I've updated the package in the salsa repo which may be found at
https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby-jekyll-gist

As asked, I have added the tests.
Also disabled them for now as they were failing the upstream tests.
I have reported the bug upstream and will ask them to have it fixed in the next update, if possible.

Hence the same can be updated in the next upload.
I hope this is good to go now.

Cool, but don't forget to enable tests in the next time.

Sure thing. As far as I am the one who updates, I'll keep this in mind :)

It's already uploaded.

Thank you so much! :D

Thank you for the contribution!

--