Re: Error while building ruby-sidekiq-cron

On Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 7:22 AM Abhijith PA <abhijith@teknik.io> wrote:
Hi,

On Monday 14 January 2019 03:43 AM, Utkarsh Gupta wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was building ruby-sidekiq-cron (via dpkg-buildpackage -uc -us) and got
> the following errors [1].
> Could someone possibly walk me through the possible workaround?
>
> [1]: https://paste.debian.net/1060317/

Some test in sidekiq-cron has to open a port which is already in use.
Have you to tried building with sbuild or in any other chroots ?

Ah, okay.
Now, I tried building with sbuild and here are the error logs[1].

And also, how do we generally go about "could not find gem(s) (Gem::MissingSpecError)" errors?

[1]: https://paste.debian.net/1060345/

Best,
Utkarsh