RFS: ruby-default-value-for

Hola everyone,

I've updated the Debian package of the Ruby gem default-value-for. The package was tested on sbuild and was successfully built. It is also lintian-clean. I've
pushed the package to the personal forked salsa repo
https://salsa.debian.org/Manas-kashyap-guest/ruby-default-value-for

This package is dependency for gitlab and hence are required for completing the packaging.
  Requesting you to please review and lemme know if everything is okay then i can push the changes to the ruby-team repo and then it can be uploaded

Regards
Manas Kashyap