Re: Ruby team sprint in DebCamp?

Hi,

On 5/12/19 2:08 PM, Utkarsh Gupta wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Since there are various sprints happening at this DebCamp[1], shall we
> have a similar sprint for the Ruby team as well?
> We could deal with some complex packages (like diaspora, loomio,
> gitlab, etc), gather a few contributors or maybe simply talk and chill
> around (though there's a lot of work within the team to complete)?

I'll be around but I am not sure I'll be able to commit some time on a
Ruby sprint. However, I encourage you to organize that since apparently
we will have a few team members attending DebCamp, but you need at least
some goals to hold a sprint. Try to define some goals and publish them
here to see if people are interested on them. In the worst case you can
do your own Ruby sprint with yourself :-)

Cheers!

--
Lucas Kanashiro