Re: Rails 5 transition plan - help needed

On 12/18/18 5:35 PM, Pirate Praveen wrote:
> Once I can test gitlab 11.6.0 in experimental, I plan to upload rails 5
> to unstable.

5.0 to 5.2 update has some major activerecord refactoring and gitlab
support for rails 5.2 is still not complete.

If you can, please help here,
https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ee/merge_requests/8877

Or if someone wants to move ahead with rails 5 without waiting for
gitlab, please let me know (gitlab is not going to be in buster anyway,
hopefully we will find another way to provide gitlab in buster, at the
minimum in my personal repo).