Re: Rails 5 transition plan - help needed

On 8/23/18 12:22 PM, Pirate Praveen wrote:
> Hi team,
>
> Rails 5 is in experimental and we need to complete compatibility check
> of all reverse dependencies before it can be in unstable.
>
> We have started a wiki page to track progress,
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/rails/wikis/Transition-to-Rails-5.2-for-Debian-Buster

We are mostly ready for the transition I think. Please see if you can
help with any remaining issues.

gitlab 11.6.0 (going to be released in 4 days) has rails 5 support. It
needs ruby-http 3.0 which has some tests failing due to newer openssl.
If anyone can help with the test failure, that would be great.

Once I can test gitlab 11.6.0 in experimental, I plan to upload rails 5
to unstable.