Re: salsa.d.o: Enabling CI / shared runners by default

Hi all,

On 18-02-13 15:40:45, Balasankar C wrote:
> On 02/13/2018 03:05 PM, Christian Hofstaedtler wrote:
> >> On 13.02.2018, at 06:25, Georg Faerber <georg@riseup.net> wrote:
> >>
> >> I've pushed a commit to schleuder [1] to make use of the GitLab CI.
> >> However, it seems, CI / shared runners aren't enabled for this repo, and
> >> I'm not able to enable them on my own.
> >
> > I’ve just pushed this:
> > https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/schleuder/commit/6e74d4317536557d448abe2732cfce97c6f92757
> >
> > And that gave me a pipeline:
> > https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/schleuder/pipelines/1560
> >
> > With no further clicking in the web interface.
>
> We can configure the path to .gitlab-ci.yml in Settings > CI/CD to use
> debian/.gitlab-ci.yml [1] (like I did for diaspora-installer). I
> actually prefer that instead of having a .gitlab-ci.yml along with
> other source files (What if upstream already uses GitLab CI/CD and has
> a config file of their own)?
>
> [1]
> https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/diaspora-installer/blob/master/debian/.gitlab-ci.yml

Thanks to both of you for the additional information. I've assumed,
because of the reason described by Balasankar, that the default would be
debian/.gitlab-ci.yml. As this isn't the case, could someone please
change the settings of schleuder, schleuder-cli, ruby-arel, ruby-gpgme and
ruby-mail-gpg?

Thanks,
Georg