Re: RFS: new version of asciidoctor (1.5.8-1) ready for review/upload

Hi Cédric,

On Wed, Nov 28, 2018 at 1:53 AM Cédric Boutillier <boutil@debian.org> wrote:
> Uploaded, and tagged/pushed to salsa.

Awesome, thanks a lot! :)

> I meant use debhelper-compat in the debian/control boilerplate created
> by gem2deb instead of the debian/compat file. And/or also update the
> "debhelper-compat" script in the master repo to use this syntax.

That would be good indeed. I did not realize that gem2deb did modify
the control file! :)
The only point to be aware about is that it might cause issues with
backports apparently (if included in the backport) or it was the case
last time I heard at least.

Thanks,
Joseph