Re: RFS: new version of asciidoctor (1.5.8-1) ready for review/upload

> Your proposition looks perfect to me. You can go ahead and push those
> changes to the repo. Thanks for catching that! :)

Uploaded, and tagged/pushed to salsa.

> > BTW, thanks for making me discover debhelper-compat! Maybe we should use
> > it globally in gem2deb?

> :) You're very welcome! You mean make gen2deb depend on
> debhelper-compat for both the build and the run? That sounds
> reasonable for the build, but I've never tried it as a run dependency.
> We should probably test a few use case especially on packages that
> haven't already moved to debhelper-compat or are still on old versions
> of debhelper.

I meant use debhelper-compat in the debian/control boilerplate created
by gem2deb instead of the debian/compat file. And/or also update the
"debhelper-compat" script in the master repo to use this syntax.

Good luck for your crazy days!