Re: RFS: ruby-gitlab 4.2.0

Hi,

After run lintian these 2 issues was reported:

I: ruby-gitlab: extended-description-is-probably-too-short
W: ruby-gitlab: binary-without-manpage usr/bin/gitlab

The main point here for me is the absence of a CLI's manpage. I've
tried to install it and use it by myself but I can't, the help command
is not very useful. I was able to use it after check the upstream's
README.md file. Even a simple manpage should be welcome here.

And I do not know if just 'gitlab' is the best name for this binary. I
checked and we do not have another binary with this name in archive,
but probably Praveen could say something about it better than me.

Cheers.
--
Lucas Kanashiro