Re: RFS: ruby-gitlab 4.2.0

Hi Sophie,

On Thu, 2017-09-21 at 10:10 +0200, Sophie Brun wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The following package is ready to be uploaded.
>
> Could you check and sponsor it?
> 	ruby-gitlab 4.2.0

I tried to run autopkgtest against your package and I got the following
error:

/usr/lib/ruby/2.3.0/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:55:in
`require': cannot load such file --
/tmp/autopkgtest.O3OPwg/build.ldc/ruby-gitlab-4.2.0/lib/gitlab
(LoadError)

After had a look in the spec/spec_helper.rb file I realized that it
tries to use require with a relative path, and this will not work in a
installed version. So, I think that you could create a patch to fix it,
could you do it please?

Cheers.
--
Lucas Kanashiro