scaling down my participation in the Ruby team

Hi,

I am trying to reduce the number of things I am involved in Debian in
order to be able to be more effective on the remaining. I realized that
the Ruby team is functional enough that it would be OK for me to step
back a little bit, and let other people care of the many Ruby packages
that I used to be involved with.

To that effect, earlier today I removed my name from the Uploaders:
field of ~100 packages, meaning that I don't particularly intend to
actively work on them anymore. I did not do any uploads just for that,
nor touched changelogs.

I still consider myself part of the team, and will still help fixing
stuff now and then (specially in the case of packages that I use), but
my participation will be reduced so that I can focus on other things in
Debian that I care about (CI). In particular, I will continue to be
involved with the Ruby toolchain, and with the packages where I left my
name in Uploaders:.

Thanks for everyone's work, and keep it up!