files in gemspec and gem2deb

Hi,

I was thinking, maybe naively, that gem2deb could solve globally the
problem with `git ls-files` instead of patching each and every gemspec
using git.

Running currently `gem contents --all` on my system is far from listing
the files from all the Debian ruby packages installed on my system.
Only those which are installed under /usr/share/rubygems-integration and
some files from /usr/lib/ruby/2.3.0.

Is it the expected behaviour?

Gem2deb could replace the files field in the installed gemspec with
the list of files installed in the package.

But if we don't care about the gem command knowing about the installed
files, then we could just replace files field by an empty list.

What do you think?