Re: bundler and build-essential (was Fwd: Re: migrating to Debian gitlab)

On Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 11:53:35PM +0530, Pirate Praveen wrote:

> [...]

I think bundler does not _need_ to depend on build-essential, or
ruby-dev. I made the following changes to the packaging:

Avoid installing toolchain on end user systems
http://deb.li/rAQ7

mention build-essential, ruby-dev and sudo for development
http://deb.li/3I29d

I plan to upload those, together with a new upstream version, during the
weekend if nobody objects.