Re: Sponsor-/Mentorship requested: Making "Sonic Pi" ready for Debian

On 15 January 2016 7:04:03 pm IST, Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com> wrote:

>This was a very good overview.  Thank you very much for prividing it.
>Is it updated automatically?

I am running a daily cron job.

>Would it be possible to adjust the web page to add a link to the
>detected WNPP requests, to make those easier to find.

Yes. I'm gonna add links to ITPs and Debian Tracker (for packaged ones) too.

>Where should the source for these new ruby packages be placed for the
>Ruby team to sponsor them?  Git somewhere?

Ask for membership in alioth group and you can host it in Debian Ruby git repos. If SonicPi team (if there is an explicit one) wish to maintain the packages, they can host under their alioth group (if any) too.