Re: Sponsor-/Mentorship requested: Making "Sonic Pi" ready for Debian

Hi Hanno,

On ചൊവ്വ 12 ജനുവരി 2016 09:24 വൈകു, Hanno Zulla wrote:
> One of our next tasks is to list the vendor gems of Sonic Pi, find out
> if they are packaged in Debian, test those that are, upgrade those that
> don't work, package those that aren't in Debian yet.
You can find a basic (i.e there may be false positives/negatives. I haven't
verified.) status bar I generated based on the gems listed in the vendor
directory in upstream repo here -
http://debian.fosscommunity.in/status/sonicpi/

I believe the DDs in Debian Ruby team would be happy to sponsor rest of the packages.

--
Regards
Balasankar C